GENETIC DECODING OF A VERY IMPORTANT NATURE; A DRESS DE CLASSIFIED


Well there is a story of a de classification of secret files information that the large cortexes finally got in order to unify the consciousness opening the brain to its full potential around this topic which happened to me. You see my favorite dress my brilliant Goddess within had stashed away as symbols to remember in this life time.  I would see the dots on the dress the sewn on beads; pearls and by the way it is not a jizz dress as some joked for that is the paisley pattern that runs into that shape of paisley these are stitched on beads that stay in place they don't run sweeties. Any way I would see this dress and hear static which was the mike on stage of the moment Marilyn life I sang to the Kennedy's for Jack's birthday. So I wanted to remember who I was this life time and so I hid this dress in my deep subconscious. 

I painted dots all over my artwork like genetic information from DNA only I'm a woman so it is female information. All the artwork has it so it was to put her all over it as my Goddess who created the flesh biological matrix I inhabit today who was Marilyn Monroe in her famous most favorite dress stitched to her body by a seamstress for the day. 
So the mystery about classified top secret, top secret, de classification, and super top secret files we have on starlight'sdate as far as how the brain is open to receive more information as it gains more acceptance is also revealed here as humor I use to illustrate this message.

The dress was rose colored with the beading done by hand all over it then it was sewn onto my body. The most fabulous dress in the history of Marilyn Monroe.






Genetic mystery solved!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

QUEEN ALEXANDRA OF DENMARK SECRET PHOTOS

HATHOR TEMPLE SECRETS

THE GIVING FACTORY