COMING DOWN FROM HEAVEN TO EARTH

I remember long ago at the beginning of my creation into solid form like streams of sun's rays my body came down from the higher ether of hyperspace lungs back spine turned inside out like angels wings shimmering like the suns rays and down to Earth then rolled up and into solid form.  I was not born from a mothers womb in that life time I was new and descended down to the solid plane the planet Nibiru. The thing I remember is no womb and so from that experience I know what it is to come down in order to populate a planet in order to know propagation through sexuality in order to look up one day after having a lot of adventures and remember I came from the stars and that the mind that brought me down which was unsplit as man woman souls before is like a birth pushing souls and the first men and women down who then later are able to bear children as a race. We are drawn to ascension in order to find the way back with a huge archive of experience of all the hyperspace dimensions and to fully know life is imbued with the spiritual force animating consciouness in sentient beings we became.  We were not slowed down easily by observing here on earth for we descended into solid to participate in five senses touch smell vision hearing and taste. We still had sixth sense and speed to hyperspace so we were free to explore and did not really slow down till pregnancy with soul mate roving us we came down with also slowed by it pregnancy.  Through life and mistakes over thousands of years we lived some killed through wars to reincarnate and to re initiate us.  

Somehow at the beginning of time
the memory of a star forming was within me for it is as if the souls are born of the mind that is the sound of a star forming that desires to express explosive joy in a variety of hyperspace levels. 

In this life time I knew the experience of pushing out a small star which I aged to red and lost none of my self came back down solid. We do not lose in creation we lose nothing. That we create ourselves. Never
using other and robbing.

I came back to a host of beings who were attracted to this creation and they did presentations all over to celebrate this on stage including concerts some of you may recognize the stage sets for tributes to my the work . I thanked them. For more blossoming of the work of Starlight enter here.




     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

QUEEN ALEXANDRA OF DENMARK SECRET PHOTOS

HATHOR TEMPLE SECRETS

THE GIVING FACTORY