WEEDS IN THE GARDEN OF GRAND DESIGN



WEEDS IN THE GARDEN OF GRAND DESIGN

I sat stunned at crossing they left and smirked and I was abolished in that moment of my friends having polished off my finesse and leaving me with a purse snatching full of grime. 

Shocked.

Disgusted.

Plummeting into the abyss of the deranged craftily building their success on lies, deceit and theft of something they coveted and jealously desired to be un authenticly.

Spies,  I realize they had spied and crafted a new design and so then as they approached and launched the new attitude of hip, successful, redesigned and smooth as me looking at me as if I was not there or lesser or grimed with their failures their past placed upon me like a faux fur cunningly put on my shoulders to stay cold in at night without cold fire .  

So I looked in my self and the diamond starlight shone through cleaning the grimed purse I tossed in the trash and one day I knew they would crawl by that garbage can and look through it a bum and put their arm in and get the dirty purse with their grime out and cherish it for then they would know triumph for they walked away the clever thief wearing the slick disguise that was the bum inside.

I walked away afraid still a little for they were in many places hiding and skulking yet I had this fabric of grand design that shone forth every day and if you look in the sky at the rain it comes down plentiful and it washes the grime of moments of fear and is coming down plentiful its coming down plentiful.  I turned my pocket inside out  and diamond dust fell out scattering all around me I put my hands back in my pockets and walked down the street towards the sun towards the sun and into the sun I walked in a cold fire of cool heat of creation waiting to be born of my divine cold fire shine.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

QUEEN ALEXANDRA OF DENMARK SECRET PHOTOS

HATHOR TEMPLE SECRETS

THE GIVING FACTORY